Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Friday, March 18, 2005
11:23 PM


Ahhhh fuck. I just realised you should NEVER hold on shift and the down arrow when you're writing a post of every single word will be gone without any hope of getting it back. Whatever. I shall now do a short summary as I'm too fucking lazy to type everything again.

Went to plazza singapura in the morning. At least seven levels of shops. Shopping galore!

Went home in the evening at about 4 as my sis had to work and my mother forced me to accompany me sis home. Used computer.

Went out at 6 to some crappy restaurant for some Coucil Dinner ( or whatever it is. my mum's a member so ... ) Yeaps. Amy Khoo and some other people of some importance in this small country was there. Whatever. ._. Food was rather alright. It was only the shark fin soup that wasn't that nice as it was made of some inferior quality ingredients.

Mum won a prize for the early bird lucky draw even though we were rather late. I won the 15th price in the main lucky draw (there were 30 prizes). Some food stuff including chocolates, biscuits, red wine and whatnot.

After dinner I came home, switched on the computer and end of story.





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com