*[[___ Linkks`//*
Thursday, March 10, 2005
5:55 PM
cruelity
Message: Dear Mommy,I am in Heaven now...I so wanted to beyour littlegirl. I don't quite understand what hashappened.I was so excited when I began realizingmyexistance. I was in a dark, yet comfortableplace.I saw I had fingers and toes. I was prettyfaralong in my developing, yet not nearready toleave my surroundings. I spent most ofmy timethinking or sleeping. Even from myearliest days,I felt a special bonding between you andme.Sometimes I heard you crying and I criedwith you.Sometimes you would yell or scream,then cry. Iheard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, andhoped youwould be better soon. I wondered whyyou cried somuch.One day you cried almost all of the day. Ihurtfor you. I couldn't imagine why you wereso unhappy.That same day, the most horrible thinghappened. Avery mean Monster came into that warm,comfortableplace I was in. I was so scared, I beganscreaming, but you never once tried tohelp me.Maybe you never heard me.The monster got closer and closer as I wasscreaming and screaming, "Mommy,Mommy, help meplease! Mommy, help me." Completeterror is all Ifelt. I screamed and screamed until Ithought Icouldn't anymore. Then the monsterstartedripping my arms off. It hurt so bad; thepain ican never explain. It didn't stop. Oh, how Ibegged it to stop. I screamed in horror asitripped my leg off. Though I was in suchcompletepain, I was dying. I knew I would neversee yourface or hear you say how much you loveme.I wanted to make all your tears go away. Ihad somany plans to make you happy. Now Icouldn't, allmy dreams were shattered. Though I wasin utterpain and horror, I felt the pain of my heartbreaking, above all.I wanted more than anything to be yourdaughter.No use now, for I was dying a painfuldeath. Icould only imagine the terrible thingsthat theyhad done to you. I wanted to tell you thatI loveyou before I was gone, but I didn't knowthe wordsyou could understand. And soon, I nolonger hadthe breath to say them; I was dead. I feltmyselfrising. I was being carried by a hugeangel into abig beautiful place. I was still crying, butthephysical pain was gone.The angel took me away to a wonderfulplace. ThenI was happy. I asked the angel what wasthe thingwas that killed me. Heanswered, "Abortion. I amsorry, for I know how it feels." I don't knowwhatabortion is, I guess that's the name of themonster.I'm writing to say that I love you and totell youhow much I wanted to be your little girl. Itriedvery hard to live. I wanted to live. I hadthewill, but I couldn't; the monster was toopowerful.It sucked my arms and legs off and finallygot allof me. It was impossible to live. I justwantedyou to know I tried to stay with you. I didn'twant to die.Also, Mommy, please watch out for thatabortionmonster.Mommy, I love you and I would hate foryou to gothrough the kind of pain I did. Please becareful.Love,Your Baby GirlPRO CHOICE??? DO YOU THINKTHESE BABIES CHoOSE TODIE???This Is Dedicated To The Memory Of AllThe AbortedBabies Throughout The World.