Sunday, March 20, 2005
12:57 AM
Heh. Today's outing wasn't that bad. Sure.. we did stone.. but at least it wasn't as bad as thursday's stonning, if stonning can be measured. Whatever. I'm talking nonsensical shit again.
Went to Suntec City's FooD Fest in the afternoon. Shar, windsor, bur`hunt, BaKieee, baby`vox and me were there. Walked around looking at food and whatnot. We saw ROTTIEBOI !!! *drools* It's seriously one of the best tasting bread I've eaten. You just have to try it. It's absolutely delicious! Heh.
After that we walked to Burger King outside Millenia Walk to have our lunch at around 4 pm? Yeaps. Stonned there before we decided to play pool. Walked like shit to some place ( I have no idea where? ). Man.. I love walking. xD
Anyways... stayed there playing pool for 4 whole hours and I must say I fell in love with pool even though I absolutely sucked at it. Heh. At least I tried to learn. FUN FUN FUN !!! Omg... I can just die right on the spot. I'm so in love with billard now, alright? =
After playing we proceeded to a nearby food court for our dinner. Ate there, played with camera taking pictures of each other and whatever. Saw Mutalisk and RY as well. Yeaps.. After dinner we went out and sat down to stone and talk again.
Got bored and walked all the way to Little India. Took MRT home. End of the day! x))