Monday, March 21, 2005
9:22 PM
Heh. She's now attached. I guess I shouldn't be suprised, considering that she's such a beauty. Initially, when she broke up with her boy friend, I wanted to woo her.
I didn't, however, as I didn't wanted her to be with me just because she had just broken up and needs someone with her to forget about the hurt. I loved her too much to do that and thought that she deserved better.
However, never did I expect that she would find another boy friend within just a few days of the breakup.
Well. In a way, I guess that's how life works. Grab the opportunity when you can before it's too late for regrets. You never know if you'll be presented with the same opportunity again, for some opportunities come only once in a life time.
And to be honest, I don't even know if we'll be together in the first place had I chased her. My god forsaken shyness is always getting in the way of things.
The other time when we went out as a group I barely muttered a few sentences to everyone, let alone her. I guess I'm just the quiet, unassuming sort?
Whatever. Life still goes on and she seems happy with her current commitment. Seeing her this happy, I feel happy for her and I should probably get on with my life as well.