Wednesday, March 23, 2005
3:05 PM
Heh. I haven't been blogging for the past few days, either simply because I was too tired or too lazy.
Cheers ! Finally managed to buy vodka again today and 'FX'sICE berry' wasn't that nice. Only 275ml including only 4% alcohol. Still, my whole face turned red after only drinking like half the bottle.
Anyways.. didn't get to play pool yesterday night. Originally, I and my sis had planned to meet at Bukit Timah (as it was a school day and I couldn't go Orchard ) and play pool after eating cheese prata. However, my mum and dad spoilt everything.
My mum wanted me to go swimming with my cousins at their damn swimming pool. I had to go along as I couldn't tell my mum I didn't want to go there cuz I wanted to play pool, could I? I wanted to leave early. However, my fater restrained me. I had to meet my sis with them.
Thus, when my sis knew about this we had to abort our plan and we went to Lot 1 instead. Wasted the whole night there and I didn't even get to drink the bubble tea sold in the basement (which is just fabulous)