Sunday, March 27, 2005
4:01 PM
Heh. Today was a disaster!
I had to wake up freakin` early to go to a dumb temple to pray to a grandfather I don't even recall having. It was fucking hot and I was wearing jeans and a black tee. >.< And it STINKED over there as well. Yeaps. Especially the smoke. I left there stinky as hell too. =\
Whatever. Came home and changed. I had planned to go to CHIJMES and have a meal with my.. erm.. let's just say a friend alright? =) BUT. My dumb dad stopped me. Ah well. =\ He ordered me to get a damn haircut so ... in my branded stuff I went to the nearby market to have a haircut. ._.
I SPECIFICALLY told the dumb ass babrer I WANTED TO SPIKE MY HAIR SO CUT IT SHORT. Instead, he only fucking trimmed my hair. Not wanting to make a scene as there were quite a few people there as well, I mumbered a few words, paid and left.
And now I'm waiting to have dinner with my family at Causeway. =D