Wednesday, March 23, 2005
3:16 PM
Hmm. Had chemistry and a.maths test today. Chemistry was alright but A.Maths was damn fucked up. I reckon the test paper was set by Mdm yeo SIAo king. OOps. It's siew king. Sorry about the small typo there. =
Heh. Couldn't remember a shit and I was too much of a wuss to cheat, so I did the 1st question (which I bet I got wrong) and went to the toilet to piss. Came back and fell asleep till the test was over.
I fucking hate tests, studies and everything fucking acadmic related. I can't study for shit nowadays. Whatever. Tomorrow is Physics and Social Studies and English tests? English is alright. In fact, that's the only subject I can pass w/o trouble.
The other subjects, however, is another story. Yeaps. Gotta study for Physics or Mr QUACK.. Oops! It's Mr Quek, will give us lotsa headache. So what if he has a loud voice? Pussy. As for Social Studies I doubt I'll study. It's a dead ass boring subject not worth my time. Structured question? I can write shit and still pass.
Guess I'll study now while waiting for the rest to get online so I can play a quick game or chat with them at IRC? =\