Saturday, March 12, 2005
11:19 AM
hmm`s...
I'm going to da library with my sis again today! Heh.. the previous time I went to the library with her was truly one hilarious experience. And ever since that day she hasn't slapped me yet.
See... we were looking at books and something or another happened and before I knew it she was slapping me as usual.
Then all of a sudden I realized her nail had dropped although she hadn't felt anything. I picked it and passed it to her with a sneer on my face and when her eyes fell upon her chipped nail.
From that day on, she didn't slapped me anymore. I don't know if it's just coincidence or whether she's afraid to break another nail. -rolls eyes-
Man.. you should've seen her face. It was one hilarious incident alright. Let's hope she won't break another nail today when we go to the library. =x
Oh ya.. another weird thing? She won't borrow books if their pages aren't white and clean, even if that involves her not borrowing a book she's yearning to read. ._. Hygenie or insanity?