Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Tuesday, March 15, 2005
9:41 PM
hospital


*sigh*

Considering that the past few days have been alright, today's really screwed and fucked up. See.. My grandma's in hospital. She.. She has cancer and in her case, it's located at her feet. Two of her toes are probably gonna be operated on and removed so that the cancer tumor doesn't spread. My legs grew weak when I heard this. Ya.. I know.. I'm pretty weak-hearted. I can't stand this kinda shit. Why must shit like this happen anyway?

And that isn't the only thing. The doctors believe that there is a chance there's a cancer tumor in her lungs as well and that's what my other grandmother died from.

Damn.. I miss her.. Sometimes.. I just wish.. I really wish that she's still alive. Things could probably be different if she's still alive. Sometimes.. just sometimes.. I even blame her for being dead. I loved her with my whole heart and even though I was too young to understand what was happening at that time, I knew it was something tragic.

Anyway... my grandma is having her operation tomorrow. Although I'm not that close to this grandma, I still have to pray for her. I'm not a devoted christian but I'll do anything so long as she remains well. Guys.. if you're reading this please pray with me. I don't want her to die as well. Losing one grandmother and one grandpa is bad enough. I don't want to lose another grandma.

God.. I pray that my grandma's operation will be a success and that her toes need not be removed. I pray that there isn't a cancer tumor in her lungs. I pray that she'll get well soon after this and get discharged soon. Help me have the courage for this to tide over. God bless her. Amen.





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com