Friday, March 11, 2005
3:31 PM
lalalas\\-
Hmm`s... this sunday... it's my mum's birthday. Will be going to Sentosa in the morning (hope can get to know some chio bus luhs hor? =x) with my sis and mum. After than I'm not sure. Maybe I'll force dada to treat mama to a meal at some restaurant or something? =
It's convenient that my sis's and mum's birthdays both fall on March since I'll be able to save some money on treating them. =x
However, I'm kinda embarrassed that I haven't got anything for my sis or mum this year because I'm saving up money to buy a new handphone. I'll probably get them a belated birthday present though, so that I won't have to feel so guilty about it. YUp.. that's what I'll do..
Ya.. and on saturday, I'm getting a CD on wc3 dota (tft) from some dude I got to know on irc. Seriously, it's really kind of him to do that when he doesn't even know me that well. Thanks dude! Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so goddamn hyped up about playing dota I doubt I'd be able to sleep well today. ._.