Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Sunday, March 20, 2005
1:16 AM


Ohh. DId I mention the hand band (or whatever it's called) that my sista bought from 77th Street for me? It's this wonderful baby blue. *gushes* It's sooo nice can? Especially the colour. xD Thanks sis! <3 ya !!!

Ohh... one more thing. If anyone of you guys are interested in playing pool let me know alright? I want to learn and improve so that I can actually play decently. Heh. Seems like I've got a new interest which I might want to develope further.

Before I end this post, there's yet another thing. =x If anyone of you has the WarCraft3 Frozen Throne Installation CD let me know alright? I want to l0an it since my damn TFT can't be updated to 1.18 for some freaking reason. ._. I've got the CD key so I just need the installation CD. =\





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com