Monday, April 04, 2005
4:58 PM
Heh. Life has been BORING BORING BORING. Sheesh. Can life get any worse? Man.. I NEED A LIFE. And a wider social circle of coruse. Fell out with another friend today over something trivial. Ahh whatever. He needs to learn how to take things in his stride.
School? It's fucked up. Won't be suprised if I get expelled or get sent to the boys home.
Home? Father's a raving lunatic. He's PERVERTED! Just like those old ah pek you see at the Chinatown Cinema! (C'mon.. who are you kidding? You don't know about THAT cinema?) Shan't elaborate. Anyways... he's threated to send me to another fucking buddhism camp where I'll bore myself to death.
Let's see about that. I shan't go! I wanna work and get another computer and a router so that I can get online at the same time as my sis. Damn it. I hate her new working hours. But hey.. if we get another computer and a router we get to play together. =D (assuming my sis will quit playing the dumb ass 'MU ONLINE' and actually play something worth playing)