Wednesday, April 13, 2005
7:29 PM
Heh. My sis's good after all. Haven't got banned from using the computer yet.
Think I pissed off someone today though. I just want to say.. I'm sorry for whatever I did to offend you, and although I don't know if my apologies are enough, but I hope you'll forgive me anyways. That's if you're not that petty after all.
Hmm.. other than that.. life's usual, boring, mudane. But that's life I guess.
Exams are just around the corner and yet I can't seem to be able to study. Sure.. I can do my homework for about 1 - 1.5 hours when I come back from school but after that I don't want to have contact with anything related to school, or study anything.
Reading books is fine, but not studying. I can never seem to be able to concentrate on my studies and I guess this explains my result. (I do study just before the test or on the day before the test though, but it's mostly just reading for a short while).
Hell.. I don't know. I might just ruin my future by qutting school. Who cares if I can't earn much? It's better than forcing myself to do things I don't seem to be able to do. WAY BETTER. Whatever. I don't know anything.