Friday, April 15, 2005
11:30 PM
Sigh. Why am I so dumb? I always fall for the wrong people. She's out of my reach and yet I long for her. She's attached but I'm still in love with her. Blah blah. All sorts of cases.
Recently I vowed never to fall for a gal again and yet I broke that vow again (which aint a easy thing to do since I seldom fall for gals unless I'm in the mood to). I managed to keep my minds off gals and myself out of relationships since Secondary One but now I fell for a gal yet again. Two years plus of efforts gone down the drain.
I'm thinking of revealing myself for who I really am and yet I'm afraid to do it. I don't want to be bothered my uninvited attention. Sigh. Life's hard whether you're dumb (or not) or good-looking (or not).
Geez. I should probaby stop here before I go into one of those 'romantic I need a girl to live' mode.