Friday, April 22, 2005
8:53 PM
Today was terrible. I escaped the attire and hair check (my hairstyle was't exactly allowed) BUT failed to escape Mr Quek's quirkiness.
I did handed up my test paper with parent's signature and all, except the corrections which I had done on a separate piece of paper.
Yup.. wanted to keep it but Mr Quek stopped me. Thus, I explained that I hadn't done the correction for the last question as I didn't know how to do it (I did ask someone else but he didn't know how to do it at that time).
Then that old fattie courting death (the term he likes to call himself) scolded me and asked me to arrange a session for him to meet my parent or he would not mark my mid-year paper. ZZZ. Why the hell does he want to see my parent? ._."
And it's not like my mid-year paper can go unmarked.. right? Whatever. Don't give a damn. I don't expect to get past secondary three anyways since my parents would stop me from schooling if I fail my final year exam. So what if my future is ruined? Sooner or later I would act out my suicidal thoughts.