Saturday, April 16, 2005
7:31 PM
Today was to say the least, UBER FUCKED UP. I lost $100! Freak luhs. Saved for 2 weeks.. Never spend on anything.. AND ALL GONE. If I ever get my hands on that assphat who took my money he'd never live to see another day. Fortunately for him, I have no idea who he is.
See. The story's like this. I went to the toilet. Dropped out my wallet. Passed motion. Went out, forgetting about the wallet. Later I realised my wallet was gone. Went to the toilet to check. Some guy was inside so I asked him if he had seen my wallet. He passed it to me. It was only when I wanted to buy food that I realised $100 (all the notes) was gone. Damn lah. I forgot to check for notes because I was so happy that my ez link card and my gf's photo was still inside that I didn't bother about checking my money.
Thus I eneded up in this fucked up mood. Whoever offends me next, watch it. You won't like what I'll do to you. ITS 100 BUCKS FOR GOD'S SAKE !!! T.T