Thursday, May 12, 2005
7:14 PM
Dang it larhs
Haiss... It's been a long while since I last updated this blog. Been pretty busy with the exams, with all the reading I had to do.
Besides, my mum ordered my sister to lock the computer. AGAIN. And my sis really did it this time. If I want to play now... I'd have to go through loads of trouble just to get the computer on. Sheesh. What a bother.
So what if I can play the computer 24/7? It's no big deal. Lotsa people doing that as well. Don't have to freaking lock the computer right? -.-"
Ahhh whatever... the next couple of months are going to be a god forsaken bore. There's nothing for me to do, besides watching television, reading books, eating, watching television, reading books, eating, watching television, reading books, eating, watching television, reading books, eating, watching television, reading books, eating and nothing else.
Hope I can can still get to use the computer for at least a couple of hours a day though.