Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Friday, June 17, 2005
9:07 PM


Alright fine. I haven't been updating my blog for.. *counts fingers* uhhh.. 8 days? Big deal. I blog as and when I like. Don't like it? Too bad. It ain't for you to decide whether I post... or not.

Whatever. Life's pretty swell, but I'm shagged. Guess that's the drawback when too much is happening too fast. But hell.. it's been helluva interesting.

Been going out, playing games, checking out websites, surfing porn, etc. I wasn't kidding about the last part. However, what I see has to be ARTFUL. Yes, artful means that it's supposed to be.. good, for lack of a better word. Somewhat like sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com

The media has been focuing too much on this whole issue and blown it up. So what if she included a couple of pictures? They weren't as bad as those on.. say.. *quotes a famous porn website, whatever it is*. The pictures she's taken were pretty artful and shows that a woman's body can be beautiful. What's wrong with displaying a body? Haven't seen a naked body? Go look in the fucking mirror or something.


Fine. Enough on that issue. What's next will be something that may appeal to not so liberal people. GunZ !!! It's a 1st person shooting game, some what similiar to CS, and then some. It's way better than CS. There're actually a variety of moves you can make and skills needed. If you can own people in here, you'd most probably be able to pwn others in CS as well. Plus, you can play this game for FREE at home if you have a internet connection. It's a helluva online game.





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com