Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Tuesday, June 07, 2005
1:41 PM


Hmm.. Sabrina called me yesterday and we chatted till one plus ya? Hahas.. Had a great time chattign with ya on da phone. Yeps.. Now I'm stuck at home, facing my computer though. Besides that, my mum has been nagging at me. It's already been a week, and I haven't studied or did any of my homework. I guess I'm just plain laxy, and that's something I'm working on to change. Yeaps.

Anyways.. I'll be going to my aunt's house later to see my two adorable cousin sisters. Yupz, I said they were adorable. Now that they're both in primary school they seem to be a wee bit more sensible. Maturity always seem to make a person look better, doesn't it? Haha.. Here I go, talking as if I'm that mature myself. Gee.. BUTTever luhs.

Time to stone in front of the computer again. xD





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com