Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Sunday, July 10, 2005
5:58 PM


Hmm.. Was chatting about random stuff with my friends, and it was sad to say that so far, my experience with girls hasn't been too good. Girls are damn unpredictible and just oh-so-fucking-hard to understand. In fact, most of the time I end up having 2 different kinds of 'results'.

The 1st thing about girls.
Okies. The 1st kind shows interest in me when I ain't paying much attention to them. IF (and that's a really big IF) I pay any attention to them, any fondness on their part just seems to dissolve and they lose any interest. In fact, some even give me the cold shoulder. What the hell is up with that? Playing hard to get? Puh-lease... That's not the way. GET A LIFE, DUDETTE.

The 2nd thing about girls (and this involves me).
Look.. I'm more of a reserved and laid back kind of guy. Approach me and I'll chat, just don't expect me to go up to you and just talk you to you about crap. And if you want to share your problems with someone, find someone other than me. I don't know how to sweet talk. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I DO know how to sweet talk, but pacifying a girl? That's a pain in the ass and I have no idea how to go about doing that. That's just the way it is, like it or not.

Well.. I suppose that's all I have to say. For now.





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com