Powered by counter.bloke.com
_____s[-]ynEss
*[[____ the guy `-//*

. Ernest Yap Wei Jian

. 12th april 1990 (15)

. aries (born in the year of the horse)

. Bukit Batok Sec Sch 1e4'03,2e4'04,3e5'05

. frenster: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. msn: ernest_yap@hotmail.com

. Loves Lineage II, online games, chatting online, haging out with pals, s|acking, dreaming, reading and writing, chocolates and cookies, p00|, b0w|ng and sw|mming =~~

.

. I'm shy though =\




*[[___ He who dreams can touch the stars `-//*

blahhs. so thats about me. a weird weird guy in a weird weird worldd. =x __screams__


*[[____ blabberrs ((: `-//*

tagggboarddd

__scums__

*[[___ Linkks`//*




something everyone should read, whether guys or girls
ain
alFreD
babypink
BD
Blood|ess
calvin and hobbes
daryl
daryl
doloti
fREnSTeR
Garfield
Gene
hOTmAIL
Ipod-San
jia min
j0a
j0anna
Leon
lu0|ing
|ynn
magdalyn
malissa
MTV
nba`gal
|nutty
pei yu
roxyyy|
S|ao A||y|
siqi|
|Sabr|na|
shar
staRRiE
Uri`RegiNA
windsor|
xiiaowen|
youwell
yiNg2's bloGGiE
zhou|








Saturday, July 09, 2005
9:47 PM


Just came back from Lot 1. My fatehr didn't have to go to work today and he suggestede that we go watch a moive after visiting my grandma. Had to cancel my plan at the last minute as he hadn't told me in advance (sorry sis).

Whatever. Went to my grandma's house and chatted with her for awhile. I ain't too good in 'teochew' though, so I only talked to her for awhile. After that I played CS - Condition Zero with my cousin. Haven't touched that game for like.. ages? Heh. Wasn't too bad at it though.. Probably because I play gunz once in awhile?

Left their house after awhile and went to Lot 1 with my dad. The earliest show was at 6.30, thus we went to popular for awhile. I just love reading.. Don't you? *giggles like a manic*

War of the worlds wasn't too good... I found that the storyline wasn't thought out well and the acting wasn't convincing enough, even if it's done by (insert famos actor name]. The ending was kinda abrupt as well. Gee. I'm sure full of complains for a 15 year old kid. Kinda makes me sound like my dad ya? =x

Gah.. better start practicing on gunz again.





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com