Wednesday, July 06, 2005
6:46 PM
Well, I realized I haven't blogged in a really long time, therefore I'm blogging today. =D
Things weren't so good today. I had no idea what possessed me to attempt to play a prank on Timothy. AH whatever. Thing is, I fould up and the prank went totally wrong. It went something like this. Read the story below.
During recess, I took his handphone, planning to ask him where his handphone was straight after recess. However, my memory failed me and I forgot to ask him. I forgot all about it until he asked me if I had taken his handphone. I answered him and immediately handed the handphone to him. However, he went back to his seat before I could clarify things with him. Deciding I would explain matters to him when the teacher was gone, I went back to doing my work.
However, he went to complain to the teacher while I was doing my work. I was called up front and I explained to her what I had done. I was given the benefit of the doubt (as I had always been honest) and went back to my seat, feeling guilty for causing him undue worry. So.. Once again, I sincerely beg for your forgiveness for my unbecoming behaviour.
Thinking back on the incident now, I realised how childish I had seemed and how my mischieviousness had almost got me into trouble. I realised that I've been really immature, not only about this incident, but I've also been immmature about many aspects for my life, especially my academics. I swear.. I'll try to have more self-discipline and try to study harder. Serious... I hope.